Noah Aurora 10' 6" Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard Package
Born on the UK coastline, Noah Boardsports marries the free-natured spirit of the British Water sports enthusiast with the technological minds of our people, to produce world leading, innovative gear, at an affordable price. The importance of being SUP riders ourselves cannot be understated. With over 30 years experience in the boardsports industry, you can be assured that you are buying a top quality, durable product.
- THERMALDUALFUSED The laminated double layer construction is the latest technology in inflatable SUP manufacturing process. It is cutting edge and the best that you can get, you start with the dropstich of a single skin board and then a second reinforced PVC layer is laminated directly to it.
- RAILTAPE 1.3mm reinforced rails are utilised to offer additional strength and durability to the board edges.
- STORAGE CORD Our storage cord is integrated with the board via four D-rings for additional security of your belongings.
- CARRY HANDLE A comfortable, ergonomic neoprene handle ensures that you can carry your board in and out of the water with ease.
- REAR HANDLE Remove the damage done to fins dragged along the beach by utilising the rear carry handle, giving the fins good ground clearance.
- VALVE Air and water tight, the Noah “Original” valve creates a super strong seal to ensure your board acts “as new” each and every time you use it. Designed to withstand pressures up to 23 psi.
- Model: Aurora
- Min Experience: Beginner
- Max Rider Weight: <115 kgs
- Board Length: 10'6" / 320cm
- Board Thickness: 6" / 15.24 cm
- Board Width: 32" / 81.28cm
- Board Volume: 311 litres
- Board Weight: 8.9 kgs
- Fin System: Hammerhead Tri Fin
- Construction: Thermal Dual-Fused