- Wetsuit Type: Women's fullsuit
- Thickness: 4mm through the main body of the suit, with strategic 3mm panels
- Neoprene: Performance Stretch. Like all the neoprene in the Xcel range, it's a variety of limestone-based Japanese nanoprene
- Lining: Nylon Lined
- Entry: Backzip
- Seam Construction: Standard triple glued & blindstitched construction.
- Eco Credentials: Water-based glues (no nasty VOCs); dope-dyed yarns (massive savings on water and energy); scrap rubber tyres pyrolyzed into carbon black (one of the key ingredients in neoprene); limestone-derived neoprene (marginally better than petrochemcial alternatives); plastic bottles recycled into polyester yarns (used the stretch jersey fabric that lines the neoprene).
- Rough Temperature Guide: 10-15 °C